Refined by waterborne anti-corrosion resin、pigments and fillers, import antirust pigments and function additives, applied to bridges、oil pipelines、ships、 towers、steel structures and metal heavy duty areas such as chemical、electric power facilitiesInquiry This Item
- High solid content, large besmear brush area;
- Super corrosion resistance、salt spray resistance、solvent resistance、acid and alkali resistance；
- Suitable for various metal substrates, strong adhesion;
- Dry faster, easier construction;
- Poisonless and tasteless, non-flammable and non-explosive
- Dipping、brush or spraying paint,stirred uniformly before use,if the viscosity is high,diluted with proper water,do not add water more than 10%,then stirred uniformly.
- The surface of being painted should be cleaned away from oil spots、welding slag、dust、rust and old painting .
- Construction keep ventilation,the environment temperature is not below 5℃,and the humidity is under 70% .
- The film can dry itself or be dried at low temperature.If dries itself,the minimum temperature is not below 5℃,and the humidity is under 70%.If it is dried,the leveling time is above 15 minutes,minimum 25 minutes at 60℃.
- Painting the second time,the first time should be dry,at least 24 hours interval.
- Don't mix with other products or organic solvents;
- Wash all the tools with water immediately after painting to avoid hardening.The residual paint should be sealed,if there is dry skin,which affect the use,filter with 100 mesh screen before use.
- Storage:In 5-35℃ cool and dry environment airtight seal.Production date and expiry date,please refer to the drum label.
Hazard statements/Irritating to eyes, may cause skin allergy. Preventive Action/Avoid breathing dust, fumes, gas, smoke, steam, spray. Wear protective equipment in use, wash hands and other contact parts after the operation. Prohibit discharging into the environment .Incident Response/In the case of contacting with skin (hair):Wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. In case of contact with eyes ,rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical aid. If skin irritation or rash occurs :a doctor.Safe storage/Avoid direct sunlight. Stored in a well-ventilated place and keep the container tightly sealed. Separate from acids, alkalis, strong oxidants, food and animal .Waste disposal/Dispose of any paint waste in accordance with the appropriate local Environmental Regulations (please refer to product safety data sheet before use).